3-system of a down
4-black sabbath
5-black label society
6-led lepplin
7-guns'n'roses
8-AC DC
9-disturbed
10-damageplan- dime was the man

There are sooo many of these threads! Please use the search. I'll post anyway though.

I like:

Sonata Arctica
Megaherz (German metal)
In Extremo (German metal w/ bagpipe :p)
System of a Down
Symphony X
Machinae Supremacy
Tanzwut
Pantera

Some others...

Murderdolls
System of a Down
Avenged Sevenfold
Coheed and Cambria
Taking Back Sunday
Atreyu
My Chemical Romance
UnderOATH
The Used
Bah there are so many i cant name em all.

P.P. Mguire said:
Coheed and Cambria

My friend's cousin is the guitarist (and vocal?) for Coheed and Cambria. I am starting to hear them a lot now. I guess they are becoming really popular.

Slipknot
System of a down
Soulfly
Rancid
Metallica
......and brittney spears.

im in a band doing vocals called Assylum

My friend's cousin is the guitarist (and vocal?) for Coheed and Cambria. I am starting to hear them a lot now. I guess they are becoming really popular.
:eek: :eek: :amazed: ****, thats awesome. They hit it big like A7X did and now the two bands are touring together. Thats so awesome.

has anyone even HEARD coheeds OOOLLLDDD stufF? before the guy started moaning like a little girl???? coheeds new stuff is stuff that makes my brain want to jump out of my head.. yet there old stuff was ok.. same with avenged... because of bat country, EVERYONE listens to them... and MCR, Im Not Ok...... hit it big, NOONE HEARD OF THERE OLD STUFF.... still to this day, people at my school who think they are so hardcore and punk because they listen to MCR and Coheed.. i hate all these little kids who dont know the bands roots and only listen to the new stuff because its "cool" and "in".

If anyone has the nerve to say that Coheeds, MCR, or A7X's havent changed... please go ahead... i will enjoy a good laugh..

if you want a list of bands i like, look at the OTHER music thread on the SAME page of the OT section

Ive heard MCR and Coheed from the start of them. MCR happens to be my gfs favorite band and his voice has always been high pitched(Cladios). A7X did not get big just off of Bat Country, matter a fact its only second best on that album according to voters. Ill be happy in saying that their old **** is just that, ****, and they deserve getting big off of City of Evil because its a **** of alot better than their older albums. Im sorry, but screaming was lost back in 99.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom