Favorite Band/Song

Status
Not open for further replies.
Couldn't possibly try to list a favorite song. But I will list the favorite song from my top 10 favorite bands. The list is in no particular order:

Black Sabbath - Megalomania or Sabbath Bloody Sabbath
Deep Purple - Black Night or Child in Time
Pink Floyd - Childhoods End or Echoes
Tool - Ticks and Leeches or Forty-six & 2
Rush - The entire 2112 suite or Jacob's Ladder
Frank Zappa - The Torture Never Stops or More Trouble Everyday
Led Zeppelin - Hey Hey What Can I Do or Dazed and Confused
AC\DC - Walk All Over You or Whole Lotta Rosie
Metallica - Fade to Black or Seek and Destroy
Blue Oyster Cult - Cities on Flame or Live version of Astronomy

Such a hard thing to do.

i found a rap song i can actually, gasp....like to listen to, it's 'what it's like' by everlast
good stuff......I listened to that back in the day when it first came out lol. Only a few good songs on that album.

BTW, you guys need to recognize everlasts roots....House of Pain yo.....most people recognize the song "Jump around"

So yeah, I don't care if it's not the kind of horrid rap that most people think of that's come out, he's still basically a rap artist. He's just got better things to say than "Rollin on my dubs killin sluts, cause I'm the SH!T and awesome yo! CANT TOUCH THIS!"

And yeah, no way I could list a favorite song or band, theres too much good stuff. Not these days, but yeah.

Everlast isnt too bad at all. I enjoy listening to him every once in awhile. Too bad he died..... He came out with a couple good songs.

I would have to say my favorite band is either Mushroomhead or System of a Down. I like both equaly as much. Tool is very close up there too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom