Favorite band right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
hrmmm my favorite band would have to be Reel Big Fish, Slipknot, and Nirvana... in that order.. i think??? anyway.. ya, gotta have my ska, metal and Grunge!

NosBoost300 said:
hrmmm my favorite band would have to be Reel Big Fish, Slipknot, and Nirvana... in that order.. i think??? anyway.. ya, gotta have my ska, metal and Grunge!
yeah thats pretty cool, you have alot of variety goin there..

im not to into ska, never really understood it, but you could say the same about my fav kind music genre

well, thats not all i really listen to.. i also listen to alot of trance music from Iio, dj alligator, and dj sammy n such.... there's more in there like l'amour toujar or something like that.. hard to spell

also listen to some oldies like frank sinatra and dean martin

lots of people hated them.. but i love cherry poppin daddies... great swing music and i can't get enough of them...

i just started listening to dragon force and rhapsody, they're pretty awesome

as for rap, i only listen to old rap, such as tupac and bone thugs.. ahh and don't forget easy e.

some unknown lil rap too, like immortal technique, awesome guy... had a scarry life

bit of ska, reel big fish, goldfinger, streetlight manifesto, rx bandits

do any of you know michael angelo batio.. that guy is insane...

NosBoost300 said:
yes.. that is ska.. rock with trumpets and trombones n such
yeah thats the point i never really understood, i guess the mixxing of regular rock instuments with traditional instruments bothers me, dosnt sound right..

i love the sound of it, its more upbeat, which is what i love.. and reel big fish.. talks with an ***-hole attitude.. sorta like me with my perspective in life.. they act as if crap just don't matter, and friends are close to worthless and such.. much like my attitude towards the way they justify women.. hahaha

hahahah, yeah i guess i like the sound of "hardcore" music. really intense guitar riffs and everything. just gets me goin' :)

Metallica, Avenged Sevenfold, Staind, System of a Down, Disturbed, Lynyrd Skynyrd, Bob Segar, Eagles.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom