Favorite band right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Guys this is what messengers are for, you just basically imed hre. What I mean is you guys are talking back and forth on a forum site. try to reframe from doing that.

KCRMYZ said:
Guys this is what messengers are for, you just basically imed hre. What I mean is you guys are talking back and forth on a forum site. try to reframe from doing that.

actually no, thats what small talk/off topic discussion forums are for. i threw a random topic out there and he answered. and anybody else was welcome to answer as well.

soo no. and who are you to tell us what to do on here? unless your a moderator i dont need to listin..

i've been listening to alot of Queens of the Stone Age lately. they rock pretty hard. "Rated R" and "Songs for the Deaf" are amazing albums

Breaking Benjamin. New album 2 days ago, pretty good. Not as good as their older works, too soft, but still pretty good. 7.5/10.

Also like Three Days Grace. One-X was amazing.

Those are what I would use to define my music. But I range from Coldplay, James Blunt, Five for Fighting to the ones mentioned above and Trapt, Godsmack, Linkin Park, Hoobastank, Saliva, so on and so freakin forth.

More than I planned to say, lol.

TriEclipse said:
Breaking Benjamin. New album 2 days ago, pretty good. Not as good as their older works, too soft, but still pretty good. 7.5/10.

Also like Three Days Grace. One-X was amazing.

Those are what I would use to define my music. But I range from Coldplay, James Blunt, Five for Fighting to the ones mentioned above and Trapt, Godsmack, Linkin Park, Hoobastank, Saliva, so on and so freakin forth.

More than I planned to say, lol.

haha thats cool

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom