Fathers Day

Status
Not open for further replies.

M4A1

Daemon Poster
So, Fathers Day = June 18... what are you guys doing for it? Presents/Plans?

bradybnmci said:
Cookin my pop a steak and giving him a hawaiian shirt.

It's hard to shop for a man that has everything he wants.

man my dad loves hawaiian shirts, i might have to get him another one to add to his collection

I don't pick them out... I just give money to my wife and she gets the shirts. I, aparently have no taste or style in the fashion world.

I have no idea what I'm getting my dad. But he won't be home on Father's Day... he and my mom are going up to the Smokey Mountains with my aunt and uncle for the weekend.

P.P. Mguire said:
Not really sure what im gonna do. Prolly get him that Fusion razor or w/e.

My Dad actually bought himself one of those. They're defenitely not cheap. 5 blades, and a beard trimmer.

He moved up from a Sensor Excel 2-blade razor, to the 5-blade Fusion, he said that shaving is so much easier.

If I were you, i would get a Fusion for your dad, its a great gift! Much bettter than the Schick Quattro.

I've already got my Dad some gifts.
- 1GB Compact Flash memory card for his beast of a camera.
Canon PowerShot G5. $90 - $40 rebate = $50. I'll just give him the rebate as another gift :D

- ITunes software to sync music from his crappy old PC, to his new laptop, since Apple won't let you take stuff from the IPOD to a new PC. $20.

I would give my dad a memory card for his camera, but he has like 6, one of which he bought just recently.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom