Fast And Furious 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pretty sure it's suppose to be a direct sequel to the first one. I really do want to see number four. I'm not a big fan of tuners or the scene, but I loved the first Fast and Furious when I was in middle school and have been wanting to see a true sequel since then. Number two was extremely underwhelming and number three...well... I don't even need to start on that. I'm a huge hot rod/american muscle fan, that makes me want to see it even more.

I never saw the second one in theaters but the extended dvd cut was awesome, the extras added a lot to that movie and I thought it was great. It's a shame it didn't pull in the audience that it could have.

Fast & Furious 4

Have you seen it yet?? I watched it and i thought it was disappointing, not enough street races, too much drama

Many people said it is not that great comparing to other series. I personally like tokyo drift the most....not sure if its an asian thing

What do you think??

I never saw the second one in theaters but the extended dvd cut was awesome, the extras added a lot to that movie and I thought it was great. It's a shame it didn't pull in the audience that it could have.

Waited too long to put out numero four. This isn't Star Wars where that kind of thing is exceptional/expected.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom