Fast Food Paranoia/Stories

Status
Not open for further replies.
When i was in TAFE (Collage), there was one incident in the news how there was this guy that found a condom in his BigMac.

I really like to know how a comdom managed to find it's way on on the big mac in the first place. This country is full of ideots that are going to try to sue some one else just by making cr@p up. After all, it your word against store manager.
Classic example was this what ideot that tryied taking me to court earlier this week with the false charges of suppling pirated software.
Another example (that was quickly thrown out of the court room) was this guy that happened to break is wrist while trying to open a twist top beer bottle.

I do believe the stories about some one spitting in the burgers. I got a freind that use to work at Oporto Chicken and there was the occational SPECIAL ORDER if the customer was being an ass.

But things like condom or neddles getting into the burger... that some thing else....

occational SPECIAL ORDER if the customer was being an ass.

ok i'm going to show a whole lot more respect to fast food employees now. its time to leave them a tip too.

Some of these urban legends about Fast Food Places do justify why I pay out on their names :-

MacDonald - Mac$#!+, MacChuck, StuffaShack (ShadowRun Reference there)
Red Rooster - Ded Rooster
K.F.C. - Ken F**Ks Chooks, Kentuky Fried Chuck, Unlucky Freid Kitten
Pizza Hut - Pizza $|u+
Pizza Heavan - Pizza Slavin'
Dominos Pizza - Not-One-O'-Those Pizza
D.C.M. (Doughnuts Coffee Muffens) - Don't Come Monday.
Hungry Jack - Hungry Spaks, Spakka Jacks
Taco Bell - Taco Hell

McDonalds meat is red before its cooked, i worked at 2 different ones for a total of 3 years and never saw a piece of grey frozen beef. And in case you were wondering, the worst thing i ever did to someones food was put about a whole bag of onions when they asked for extra extra onions.. they werent too happy!

Mmm, Pizza Slut... lol! What do they have? Whores delivering pizza with free handjobs?! hahaha...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom