Fantasy Baseball

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vybuni

Daemon Poster
I was wondering if anyone here would be interested in starting a Tech-Forums fantasy baseball league.

I created a league using Yahoo's free fantasy services. If anyone would like to join, post here or PM me so I can get a gauge of how many people are interested. I would like to get about 14 or more people to join. All I ask is that you try to stay committed throughout the season.

Here are the details of the league:

League ID#: 59075
League Name: Tech-Forums
Password: TForums
Custom League URL: http://baseball.fantasysports.yahoo.com/league/techforums
Season Type: Full
Draft Type: Autopick Draft
Max Teams: 14
Scoring Type: Rotisserie
Player Universe: All baseball
Max Moves: No maximum
Max Trades: No maximum
Trade Reject Time: 2
Trade End Date: August 19, 2007
Waiver Time: 2 days
Can't Cut List Provider: Yahoo! Sports
Trade Review: Commissioner
Post Draft Players: Follow Waiver Rules
Max Games Played: 162
Max Innings Pitched: No maximum
Weekly Deadline: Daily - Tomorrow
Start Scoring on: Sunday, Apr 1
Roster Positions: C, 1B, 2B, 3B, SS, OF, OF, OF, Util, Util, Util, SP, SP, RP, RP, RP, P, P, P, BN, BN, BN, BN, BN, BN, DL, DL
Stat Categories: R, H, HR, RBI, SB, TB, AVG, OPS, W, SHO, SV, K, ERA, WHIP, K/BB, K/9

I will adjust the settings, such as # of teams, scoring type and the stat categories, as needed.

Also, if anyone has suggestions, feel free to post them, as this is the first time I've done this.

Edit: Just to clarify, the league name is: "Tech-Forums," the league ID# is "59075," and the new password is "TForums"
http://baseball.fantasysports.yahoo.com/league/techforums

I guess I'll join this and my ggg league, equalling 2... really thought I'd only do one this year, since its hard to remember my players when i have more than 2 leagues.

PS: Autopick sucks :\ I don't want to make rankings...

And no need for 93932392 stats.. get rid of OBP and slugging, you have OPS. I just say narrow the stats down a bit.

There were a lot of stats, so I cut a few out.

I can set the draft to live, but we will need to choose a date. I'm fine with a live draft If you aren't able to participate, you can have the system autopick your choices based on your rankings.

Also, If your name here is different than your Yahoo ID/Team name, post it or let me know so I know who is who.

When do you need to know by? I may be interested. Never really followed baseball outside of the Twins though :) It might be interesting.

nosbusch, it's really fun man, you should join.

Well, it's Rotisserie, so if you're not willing to keep up on it all season, it's not really worth doing.

I find that Fantasy baseball really keeps me interested in the baseball season actually. I"m mainly a New York fan, but I find myself watching a bunch of other teams, just because of my players...

I'm looking forward to this.

Lord AnthraX said:
I hope to god your a Mets fan, and not a Yankees.

LOL.. well actually i'm both. I grew up with half moms side of the family as yankees fans and my dads side was mets fans. So i've been to hundreds of games from both teams... SO yeah...

But if the Met's play the Yankees, I root for the Met's.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom