Family Guy Movie Leaked 2 Months Early (with screenshots)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nubius said:

The dudes from south park originally used nothing but construction paper, but now not only do they have bigger budgets to do more things, they use programs like Maya to help them out so it's not even straight animation like simpsons, family guy, or even animes.

Maya huh? You should look up a program called Toon Boom, which is the real program used to creat South Park as well as Power Puff Girls. Most 2d animations on TV are created via this program.

Him said:
By asterik, do you mean, everything? Because I may just have to agree to the fullest extent with that comment.

And as for the japanese animation studio, I wasnt really being sarcastic, as much as maybe a small exaggeration... It's more like 15 year olds, making a dollar a day, or working simply for free in exchange for living miserably. Sweat shops and slave labor... They are rampant in western culture. Alot of animation out here is done in Korea, where slave labor once again comes into play. But since america does have laws, it is not quite as bad as anime. Since slave labor is more of a grey area than illegal in asia, it is all done that way. It's similar to concentration camps, except people arent guaranteed to be put to death.

I take it you don't know much about Japan, do you...:rolleyes:. You must be getting it confused with another country, seriously. Other countries in the area perhaps, but Japan is nothing like that.

evelmunkey said:
Maya huh? You should look up a program called Toon Boom, which is the real program used to creat South Park as well as Power Puff Girls. Most 2d animations on TV are created via this program.

No, Nubius is right, they use MAYA.

http://www.spscriptorium.com/SPinfo/SPStudiosFAQ5.htm
There they say they started to use MAYA in Season 5.

http://www.awn.com/mag/issue3.6/3.6pages/3.6digthis.html
And another page

Toon Boom? Cant say I've ever heard of that one.

Quiran, it was a gross exaggeration coupled with a joke. Why does nobody get jokes? Everyone is looking for every excuse to be cynical of everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom