Family Guy Movie Leaked 2 Months Early (with screenshots)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I like The Simpsons much better, it is a much smarter brand of humor. Dont get me wrong, i LOVE the Family Guy and it is one of my favorite shows, just has nothign on the Simpsons. I'm not going to get into a Simpsons Family Guy argument here though.

Cage: The movie is a straight to DVD release. They are making a Futurama movie, actually 2 of them, that are going straight to DVD. They are doing alot of straight to DVD stuff now because DVD sales are ridiculously good. That is why Dave Chappelle got $50 million for his third season of Chappelles show, because his DVD sales did so damn good. That is also why they are making a Futurama movie, because of the outrageously better than anticipated DVD sales.

The simpsons should have been killed off well over six years ago, I don't know who the hell still finds the new episodes entertaining

Theres a few things that bother me here.
The simpsons is a different kind of humor, and knowledge of who people are ( actors, political figures, etc) is needed to pick out humor in it, thus, the little kiddies don't find it funny yet. Family guy's random humor will make any kid repeat punch lines in it for years, which is, annoying as hell. I hope that explains why family guy is more popular, it's like your going to a themepark with no "you must be this tall" signs on it.

anyways, I find aqua teen hunger force funnier then all of these shows. Especially the one where carl turns into a clown, ROFL!111

But I like all of these shows.

p0werslave said:
Theres a few things that bother me here.
The simpsons is a different kind of humor, and knowledge of who people are ( actors, political figures, etc) is needed to pick out humor in it, thus, the little kiddies don't find it funny yet. Family guy's random humor will make any kid repeat punch lines in it for years, which is, annoying as hell. I hope that explains why family guy is more popular, it's like your going to a themepark with no "you must be this tall" signs on it.

anyways, I find aqua teen hunger force funnier then all of these shows. Especially the one where carl turns into a clown, ROFL!111

But I like all of these shows.
yea aqua teen hunger is the sh!t

Best line in Aqua Teen:

"I'm trying to join the choir and meatwad needs to learn some morals and values"
-Frylock

"Look at him and tell me there's a god"
-Shake

gaara doesnt like aqua teen because he's a FREAK like that.

It's all about the moonanites

FEAR OUR QUAD LASER

I'm telling ya I gave aqua teen a chance and meh, was just weird...

It's all about the brak show foos

Static_11 said:
...the show wouldnt be anything without the excellent voices used in it...

I don't think so. In the voices catagory, I think Family Guy has NOTHING on the Simpsons.

family guy has EVERYTHING on the simpsons including the voices.

Like gaara said...simpsons should have died out honorably YEARS ago.

It's all about the brak show foos
hell no, you like brak show but not aqua teen!? Perform seppuku now!

Besides it's all about space ghost coast to coast...brak show would be NOTHING without space ghost.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom