Family Guy Movie Leaked 2 Months Early (with screenshots)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nubius said:
it is funnier than the simpsons hands down, pushes the limit of whats acceptable on TV as well for that matter...simpsons USED to be good, but long died.

But yeah, already watched the movie the other day, was good stuff.

It wasn't just 3 episodes that 'werent shown yet' , it was 3 episodes deemed too inappropriate for TV so it was going to be a straight to DVD movie instead...you can expect a few F-bombs in there and things like that. Overall right on par with what you'd expect from family guy and definitely funny stuff

umm...that's what editing is for. they censor out the swear words. there's nothing other than the occasional uncensored swearing in any of those three parts that would constitute fox not airing them. i've seen things much more edgy on that show.

no... family guy DEFINTLY pushes the limit's on regular tv... simpons not so much anymore...

"I'm going to turn you into poo" - Chris Griffin

You really cannot write something more genius.

umm...that's what editing is for. they censor out the swear words. there's nothing other than the occasional uncensored swearing in any of those three parts that would constitute fox not airing them. i've seen things much more edgy on that show.
UMMMMM.....in these parts theres a lot more added swearing, yes they have done some things on there that airs on fox where you swear they'll be cancelled again the following week, but I bet simple things like peter saying "F*** YOU AMERICA" even if it was censored would cause people to gripe about it. They are simply able to freely get away more with slightly more in this...you really think they'd even allow the scene with Cleveland(assuming his name is spelled like the city) and louis are there and he says "look if you want me to f*** this chick I'll f*** her, but dont give me all this bullsh**".....even censored that'd be just way too much

Beyond that please let me know if you're a fox censor or something in that field. Why do you think they were simply going to put it out in september as a straight to DVD feature....because of the fact it was felt too inappropriate for TV by someone who obviously has a JOB in deciding these kinds of things.

In addition to that it's also because they didn't want to have a "To be continued..." style story so they just put it in this straight 'movie' style fashion.

Originally posted by Him

"I'm going to turn you into poo" - Chris Griffin

You really cannot write something more genius.

Oh sure you can, but its the animation and the voice actors that make it gold!:D

Lois: "No its stewy.... he peed on the carpet..."
Peter: "Do I... Do i hit em?"

funniest crap in the world...the show wouldnt be anything without the excellent voices used in it...

Omg i just remembered the evil monkey hiding in chris's closet.... lol.. and the random parts where peter and the chicken just fight for like five minutes and he comes back acting like it was nothing... freakin great

Anyone see the exterminator's in the beginning of one episode where they went in the house to kill fleas and they had like m-16's grenades and .45's?? lol freakin awesome

So does anybody know if this movie is supposed to be released in theatres or is it a straight to DVD release? Just curious, either way I want to see it. Personally I like Family Guy better, but I think Simpsons is a good show

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom