Facebook, why have you forsaken me?

Status
Not open for further replies.
this morning i was thinking about why ppl moved from myspace to fb. imo, its because different companies and celebrities setup pages. why did they latch onto fb and not myspace , tho?

If only my family would move to it...

What happened to your old avatar mguire? :p
I liked this one better at the time.

this morning i was thinking about why ppl moved from myspace to fb. imo, its because different companies and celebrities setup pages. why did they latch onto fb and not myspace , tho?
Simple case of in with the new out with the old. Myspace started doing the same crap Facebook did with the homepage and people got ****ed and switched. I actually didn't have a Facebook until around a year ago when I finally got fed up with Myspace's home page junk. Myspace also had a lot more spam to deal with that was annoying (that still is a problem), didn't have games like Farmville at the time (for the addidcted ones), had stupid profile editing that could take forever to load even on fast broadband, and Facebook had a much more simple approach at the time everyone started switching.

I think more people should just have a blogspot and use that. you have more control over stuff there.

blogspot and G+ are a good combo.

https://f8.facebook.com/

The page linked above shows the keynote of this years f8 conference. I'm excited that FB is staying innovative. I'm not sold on the notion that the timeline is going to be a impressive future. it seems to me that i have to do a lot of work to keep it maintained. This is done by adding / hiding content and adding / removing apps.

i think open graph is gonna be cool. i agree that it will be useful to expose me to content liked by my friends. They are taking a partner approach to this. FB is becoming a more prominent central hub by adding different media. Right now, they attract the world's attention by sharing information, activities, and content with other users. I feel open graph will take this to another level.

I honestly haven't noticed any changes. I guess I just don't use it enough.

I just went on there now, and I still see the 'Top News' and 'Most Recent' links. I don't see the problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom