Facebook, why have you forsaken me?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Facebook already had "circles" I just guess people didn't wanna be bothered sorting through all their "friends" and putting them into a group. >_<

I am starting to highly dislike non-friends being able to see my posts via that stupid thing everyone but me has on the right hand side... Kinda defeats the purpose of PRIVACY settings and group controls...

uhhh ew..

not a fb fan but i think the last layout was legit, now its just mehh one more reason for me to not log on for a few weeks

I'm seriously liking these updates.. The timeline thing is awesome! Along with a music service thing (with Spotify)
I wish the music thing would integrate with iTunes, though :tongue:

I've also already grown to enjoy the ticker. Everything just seems more streamlined now.

Facebook is more than a social network now.. They're trying to be "your life" on the Internet. You can post about life events, moving, a new job, a broken bone, surgery, etc... just about anything, and it takes on a special spot in the time line (not just a normal post)

I wonder what's going to happen with G+...

I seriously hate as well as all my friends what Facebook has done. It makes it retardedly difficult to go through what has happened when you were off. Instead I have to decrypt through the "earlier" and "recent" after deleting top stories only to see some things are missing.

Google+ is incredibly simple still and after all the hate Facebook got I don't think they will be doing something so stupid in the near future. I also like the G+ app more.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom