Facebook, why have you forsaken me?

Status
Not open for further replies.

MindoverMaster

Golden Master
Anyone notice the change for the worst on Facebook? Besides Trotter and Peter.Cort, who else thinks this is going to ****?

It's not so bad, learn to cope, there is a reason people are moving to G+, because they don't think it will constantly change. But, I do not feel like letting google know even more about my life than they already do. The issue is people refuse to adapt to changes. The only thing I hate, is where I could pick what type of updates I wanted to see. From Most Popular, to Most Recent, or showing just photo updates. That's about the only thing I liked that's gone. But on the plus side, it seems they may have fixed chat for now...

I'm not a fan of the change. I joined G+ but don't have any friends on it, and don't know anyone on it, so it's a lose-lose situation for me right now.

I'm starting to enjoy the changes.. Except for the scrolling top bar (that doesn't move in relation to the window view) and the ticker. The rest I like :thumbsup:

They should make up a choice for you. Facebook pretty or Facebook simple.

Why do people keep saying they steal your info? Why do people put in more info than is necessary? You don't give out your credit card number, do you?

Edit: Facebook on mobile seems a lot more simple. At least on my Boost phone.

hmmm, maybe i havent used the desktop site in a while. this is news to me. last i heard FB wanted to add SmartLists to rival the G+ Circles.

Friendcaster on Android works great for me.

Don't even use FB, except for on my mobile to check wall posts occasionally when I'm bored. So meh, couldn't care less.

I'm not a fan of the change. I joined G+ but don't have any friends on it, and don't know anyone on it, so it's a lose-lose situation for me right now.
aww, plenty of TF peeps on G+, we should make a thread where people post their names. TF Circle!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom