facebook is spying on google searches?

is there a way to clear cookies from facebook specifically?

I don't want to clear all the cookies for every page that would be pain in the ***

"Facebook denies that it uses logged-off cookies in order to sell the information it gathers to third parties. It adds that the cookies are there to personalize the use of the site, to improve the service, and to keep safety and protection at its highest possible level. Moreover, data gathered using plug-ins are anonymized and aggregated, so any of them do not point to specific users"

Last edited:
i think the government is doing a LOT more spying on us than anyone realizes. i would bet the cia budget has tripled since the current admin took charge. and i am sure other non "spy" agencies are doing this sort of work as well. how do you tell if a govt official is crooked? 1) the amount of spying he does on his own people. 2) he locks himself away so there is as little risk as possible that he may have to deal with the public at large. 3) he finds ways around his power limits, and abuses his powers. sound familiar? think back to 1935 in a certain european country.

The NSA was already confirmed to be doing domestic as well as non-domestic spying according to the documents Snowden released.

Back
Top Bottom