FACEBOOK ACCOUNT DISABLED

ashbagash

Beta member
My original Facebook account was disabled, I sent in an ID to appeal
They said they would get in touch with me but its been weeks and I havent heard from them at all. This is the second time its been disabled, but last time they got back to me right away. I have sent my ID several times and when I go to my support box it says case open but I have not heard from them. Both my original Facebook account and the one I created when this one was disabled the first time have been disabled. I have used the appeal form and submitted my ID on both of them and Facebook has not responded on either of them, but they say case open. My original account has not gotten a response in weeks and now the same thing has happened with this one. I created a new account and so far only a few people have accepted my friend requests. Idk what to do

My original Facebook account was disabled, I sent in an ID to appeal
They said they would get in touch with me but its been weeks and I havent heard from them at all. This is the second time its been disabled, but last time they got back to me right away. I have sent my ID several times and when I go to my support box it says case open but I have not heard from them. Both my original Facebook account and the one I created when this one was disabled the first time have been disabled. I have used the appeal form and submitted my ID on both of them and Facebook has not responded on either of them, but they say case open. My original account has not gotten a response in weeks and now the same thing has happened with this one. I created a new account and so far only a few people have accepted my friend requests. Idk what to do

Ditch Facebook. Thats my opinion.

Back
Top Bottom