To Fabio and back

Status
Not open for further replies.

MindoverMaster

Golden Master
Hey, I just got back from camp. Had a blast. And I got a haircut. Let me explain.

I always wanted long hair, so I grew it out for maybe 2.5 years. Was at like a little longer than shoulder length. So I liked it for awhile. Then it became a bear to take care of.

So at camp, my friend Austin had his razor with and several different headers. So I asked him to trim it, so he did. This was after our Halloween themed party.

This was me then:

b4haircut.jpg

I was the mad scientist. That's not a wig. Doesn't it fit? :p

After he cut my hair:

haircut.jpg

Austin in this picture. That fake blood on my shirt bled through my lab coat.

He just took a close cut, and left some grass on top. :)

I really like it. BIG transformation. Everyone at camp was amazed as well. Like, what happened to your hair?!

Thumbs up or down? :lol:

i'm all about the long hair, mostly because i'm a metal head.
but the end result does look good. it looks like your hair turns frizzy when it gets longer, no doubt hard to do the up keep.

LMFAO! Oh man, I'm loving this hair. Because my mom complains about it, keeps saying to comb it. It's not combable yet! Whenever anything is OK to society and she complains about it, I ROFL. :)

I had long hair, well beyond shoulder length for 3 years, recently cut it, now, my hair stands straight up 2 inchs in all directions.... It will not comb... :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom