F.E.A.R Combat - Brill game, and its totally free !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes all the patches are installed.

Harper, if your just gona shout at me because ive posted in the wrong forum, you clearly have nothing to do and lead a sad boring life.

If your gona post make it constructive.

Anyway does it actually make sutch a difference that you need to swear. It has no effect on your life what so ever. SO why are you complaining.

Shut up, or be constructive.

Whats the sliding kick?

Nah, I just didn't like it too much. It seemed really imbalanced and dark.

I have CSS for close range combat, so just didn't find FEAR that great.

And yes, I did buy it :).

Dexaroni said:
Whats the sliding kick?

Nah, I just didn't like it too much. It seemed really imbalanced and dark.

I have CSS for close range combat, so just didn't find FEAR that great.

And yes, I did buy it :).

its where people overuse that "me lee" attack where they slide on the floor and kick you... It is a 1 hit 1 kill move.

Also there is the mid-air tri kick that is also available.

About CS:S , im getting it tommorow,

Im not quite sure how the game works. When looking at videos i see an amount of money displayed in the bottom right of the hud. I know you buy weapons and stuff.

How does this alll work? how do you get money ?, do you buy wepons for each round or once youve bought em do you keep em over the course of time you play CS:S.

Whats the best Pistol, SMG, Sniper, ShotGun to buy ?

Thanks, i just need some inside information and tips on how CS:S works with buying weps, which are good, how to play game modes ect ect.

Any help greatly appreciated :).

a while a go i was told just to keep posting different stuff in the same off topic thread because NO ONE WOULD MIND.

Seems the person who told me was wrong.

K M A N said:
a while a go i was told just to keep posting different stuff in the same off topic thread because NO ONE WOULD MIND.

Ever wondered why no one likes you?

Unless it was a mod or Smod..........why would you listen to them?

It should be common sense that no one is going to like a dude who posts 10 topics within 5 mins all pertaining to the same stupid thing.

Not only that, but you post threads on topics which are covered in OTHER areas of the forums meant for.....omg......wait for it.........TECHNOLOGY.

Why the CRAP would you put specific technology related questions in the off topic when basically ALL of your questions could be, or have been, answered in the gaming and/or hardware sections.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom