Extreme PC Wars

Status
Not open for further replies.

gregm

Baseband Member
Hey guys...
I wanted to inform you all of a new competition that I am helping to create.

http://hwa.gandmcomputers.com

We are working to create a fun competition between forums, and at the same time, create a database to give people more accurate ideas of what specific hardware will do for their computing experience. We are trying to use several different benchmarks to create a score for each user. This score will be added into the team score to determine the forum rankings.

We will also include som sub-contests including modding, overclocks, cooling, etc. We want to make this as enjoyable as possible during the benching periods.

We are planning to give away prizes as part of this competition, but right now our funds are quite limited, and we have only fans and other modding tools planned.

We have not yet gotten our registration page up, but our programmer has been quite busy working on it.

This is not an attempt to steal people and move them to our forums, or to get money from people. As you can see if you visit the site, we are not making any money off of this. There are no ads anywhere.

For now, be aware of this competition, and enjoy the daily updates on the bottom of the main page.

Feel free to post any questions as a reply to this post or in our forums.

Thanks, and I hope to see you there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom