Explosions rule!

Status
Not open for further replies.
well what gets me.. we dropped shitloads of pamplets on japan telling them to surrender or we will unleash a weapon that will anililate you.

They scoffed at us..... so they got hit... We asked them to surrender.. They scoffed at us again...... So we bombed them again....... Now they surrender..

Now we can all live happy while we are at peace with them and they can flood americas society with anime,sushi, and playstation. And while some guy from UK can flood japan with hello kitty...

just think if this was 50 years ago and I had my asian beauties as my computer desktop, I'd be imprisoned! :p

It's like this one asian comedian was saying, was pretty funny as he put on his thick japanese accent for effect...he was acting as if russia was talking to japan and asking if dropping bombs on us would be a good idea and he says "Ohhhh....you dont wanna do that.......we drop bomb on them, we drop THOUSANDS of bombs on them....you know what they do? They dont drop thousands of bombs, they dont drop hundreds of bombs...they drop TWO.........TWO BOMB!!! They drop two bomb on us and we give up!"

Won't come across well through text, but just imagine an asian comedian with your stereotypical accent :D

Shumway said:
They were all right but nothing exciting,Anybody seen that episode of mythbuster's where they blew up the cement truck? Now that was a good explosion :D
"The Cemement Truck Evaporated"
I remember watching that one during new years.

Shumway said:
I should grab my buddy's cam and show you guy's what a nice homemade pipe bomb doe's,I think i still have close to a pound of black powder somewhere :D
One of my friends blows things up all the time. They made a bomb with 3 pounds of black powder and put it in 2 foot thick ice hole they made in the middle of a lake. You could hear the ice cracking from a LONG ways aways. That was really cool, too bad we didnt video tape it. :(

Harper, were you watching that video as a demonstration as too what not too do? because its a perfect demo for that purpose. :cool:

man the dude with the camera just takes off........what idiots.

for some reason the videos on that page never freakin play for me. I've gotta manually download the video, annoys the crap out of me

#5 was really cool. warning for swedes, lots of bad words. I would translate but I would get a lot of **************
:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom