Explain to me how my car knows it is out of warranty

Status
Not open for further replies.

veedubfreak

Golden Master
So ya, ive had this car 3.5 years, NOT A SINGLE ISSUE. Warranty ran out 4 weeks ago, now the stupid thing is overheating. I swear they put built in timers to screw people over.

No, its a VW so its either a waterpump or a thermastat.

Both of which are probably going to cost me half of my i7 budget.

The way its acting, i suspect its the thermostat sticking. Either way its still going to cost me a couple hundred bucks just in freaking labor. I miss having a car that i could actually fix myself.

Components are designed to not be indefinate like mobile phones the circuits will die after 2 years with heavy usage so that you buy a new one :) Ultimately making the original company more money out of you.

They had one of these at the dealership last month when i took the car in. This will probably be my next car.
SEMA: VW hops to it with Thunder Bunny concept - SEMA - Auto MK.com Different wheels of course.

Although the body kit is just an addon option from the dealership. The car in that thread is a 2.5l 5 cylinder with a turbo kit. The normal model comes with 18" huffweisens and the 2.0t. Gorgeous car. The one they had was an auto with nav though, so it was like 5000 dollars more than it should have been.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom