Experience 1 thing again for the first time

Status
Not open for further replies.

CntdwnToExtn

Fully Optimized
If you could experience 1 thing again for the first time, what would it be?

Me. It would have to be listening to Stratovarious for the first time and then other bands like Symphorce, Nocturnal Rites, Dragon Force, etc all in the same day; all for the first time. I was only 17 or so but hearing the tone, double kick, guitar speed with perfection, high screaming and clear vocals...was just mind blowing to me. My introduction to Power Metal. Well, besides Maiden of course. ;)

a little while ago songs from ...and justice for all were selected by pandora. this was good music to get me pumped up before a workout.

experience for the first time? hmmm, i haven't driven a clutch in a while. Thinking about driving one is fun. Being stuck in stop n go traffic is not.

So here comes the convo killer... Hmm, top of my list might be Touching something and feeling it, like brand new socks , i really loved that..... or maybe walking... that be cool too.

My list goes on for miles

Cool thread. Hmm..

NSFW

'Nuff said :grin:

College Free day before gradutation, highschool -really- the best dog fight I had with my italian friend in the class room that lasted one hour.

Mostly I want to be able to touch a pool or beach after 5 hard long years of my life.

Cool thread. Hmm..

NSFW

'Nuff said :grin:

Can't experience something again if it hasn't happened yet... BURN (Jokes)..

Um, It is hard to say... It really depends, like if I did it again for the 1st time would my previous time spent doing this be erased?

Can't experience something again if it hasn't happened yet... BURN (Jokes)..

Um, It is hard to say... It really depends, like if I did it again for the 1st time would my previous time spent doing this be erased?

LOL. I ain't talking about that!! i would not want to relive that, somewhat disappointing if anything haha.

Its something else which is NSFW :p

Well spoiler tag it, or if it's really bad PM me coz I'm burning with curiosity now XD

For me, it'd be free diving. Nothing I can think of compares when you're in a good bit of water. Sunlight arcing through the water, fish/coral everywhere, visibility good for ages and ages, water warm but not too warm so it's still refreshing. Plus a nice little bit of somethinsomethin too before you get in, heaven :D I would happily groundhog day that day.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom