Exo-Squad anyone?!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DefragMyHead

In Runtime
I was just checking out the Transformers thread a moment ago and someone mentioned that it's still just nice to be a kid once in a while. And that reminded me of one of my favorites as a kid. It was a show called Exo Squad. It only lasted a brief period here in the USA, but while it was on it was awesome. It was like America's answer to anime at the time, and focused on a group of soldiers-in-space called the Exo Squad that fought, primarily, against a race of beings called the Neosapiens--a synthetic race created by humans as slaves that eventually revolted. Another group of antagonists were the space pirates who were rebel humans living on the fringe of the solar system. The show took place during humanity's diaspora from Earth and inevitable settlement of the solar system. It was a real cool show. Of course I was like ten when it aired, but I think I'd still like it today if I ever watched it again.
P.S. Since Off Topic threads generally degrade into subjects not associated with the thread I'd like to invite anyone who responds to name some of their childhood favorites too. :D

**** yeahs I remember that show, I watched it when ever I could.
I also remember watching street fighter and some other cool cartoon like Wild Cats or something on the USA channel. I also loved the original transformers show as well as "Captain Planet" which I used to watch all the time, I didn't really know it was teaching recycling or anything, I just knew that Lika was hot. :D

I used to watch "Gigantor". Not the new, slick looking ones, but the old washed out grainy ones where the characters mouths never matched the dialogue.

In my day, I watched The Six Million Dollar Man, The Bionic Woman, The Incredible Hulk, Spider-Man, The Pheonix, The Man from Atlantis. None of them were animated, though.

I remember when Transformers first started up. I also remember watching Thundarr the Barbarian on Saturday mornings.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom