eXeem public beta

Status
Not open for further replies.
guess123 said:
so basically its like a mix between suprnova and kazaa ?
That the offical line. As for what does that mean to us, I'm not sure.
guess123 said:
you just download n use or do u have to pay?
I am under the impression that it's free to use, but there will be ads.
guess123 said:
when some1 gets it .. plz post about it ...n if its any good
Been keeping my eye out. Like i am interested to see it too, but I am not keeping my hopes up.

I thought this thing was gonna be HUGE,everybody was talking so highly about it,the dam thing wont even find 1 file for me no matter how long i let it search for,DAM PIECE OF $H!T.

"network is down" is says to me, and i say back to it, "poop on you". but hey, in a week or two, there should be plenty of people on it and some bugs fixed etc... just be patient.

working fine for me... have searched and downloaded er lots of legal freeware files!!!

Shumway said:
I thought this thing was gonna be HUGE,everybody was talking so highly about it,the dam thing wont even find 1 file for me no matter how long i let it search for,DAM PIECE OF $H!T.

DITTO.

But I think it's because every one else is connecting on to the same network too, and their is not a lot of people using it as every one is signing up for it.

Besides, about the only people that would not about eXeem would be BT users. And i view that BT is the P2P sharing networking that people with some skill with computers would use. Unlike Kazaa which all the plebs use.

I am going to check it out again in another day or so.

why on earth would u want this Peice of garbage. you can only download freeware. i can find freeware on search engines.
ill stick to bt.
Disclaimer:
this passage does not suggest that i do or dont do illegal activities.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom