everyone on this site

Status
Not open for further replies.
> off topic

no one here is a computer genius that's for sure except for maybe mikesgroovin I suppose

he's more of a networking guru though. Hardware isn't really his thing which you'd really need to know a lot of to consider yourself a "Computer" genius.

lol .... no degree or highschool diploma, but i make 20 dollars an hour as an autocad draftsman.

sux0rz cause i have to use windows, but i plan on dumping that job becoming an amature photographer for weddings and maybe freelance photography for magazines or something

oh, i also do photo restoration on the side (gimp of course :p)

Oh boy...where to start....

Highschooler here...I'll be going into my senioir year when school starts again this summer/fall. Working on my private pilots' liscense....and um yea....second lieutenant in the USAF aux...should be a colonel by now, but that's my own fault....list goes on and on and on....

As for what I'm going to do as a career...who knows...all the stuff that I'm doing right now is just to give me something to do in the meantime. xD

38, warehouse associate for a international corporation. Computers are my hobby/passion.

Looking at heading back to college...

My job doesn't involve computers directly, you could say. I am a Cable Service Technician, which includes cable internet, and therefore involves computers to some degree. And if you must know, I am 21:D

Also, I guess to answer the original question/comment, I can safely tell you that I am no genius about computers:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom