everyone on this site

Status
Not open for further replies.

jesseisasith

Solid State Member
so basically everyone in here is a computer genius. just wondering, what is everyones career? and does it involve computers or no? i'm hoping yes, otherwise that'd seem like a waste of talent.

lol acctualy some people here are complete dumbasses when it comes to computers.

Mostly evreyone here is in high shcool with the exception of a couple older mods and some kids in there early 20's...

Welcome to TF :D

Also Off topic is probably one of the more popular spots if you ever get bored....bound to be somthing interesting in that section:p

This is going to get ugly quick... Let's cool the flame spray and welcome the kid to TF (yes, and MOST of you are kids compared to me) I guess that makes me one of the resident OLD Dumb***'s then. Please keep it civil

OH and BTW... Someone spelled Actually wrong. :p

he wasnt calling the young kids dumbasses he was just stated that alot of people here are dunbasses and that there are alot of younger kids here too

LoL, I know a decent chunk about computers, nothing on the level of actual architecture though, I work over at Office Depot, securing a job at Bresnan ATM, and going to college for a double major in Chemistry and Biology, have you ever seen an Electron Configuration or Orbital diagram, now those are fun =)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom