Everyone Must Read This!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
i'm gonna say something negative...

it's ugly.

if you get one, don't put it in a clear sided case.

:(

molsen said:
i lol whenever people are worried about what their computer parts look like. but to each his own....

So true.

A case is one thing, but when you complain about what your hardware/insides look like, then dont even look at it or cover your side case window.

Reminds me of the time a guy refused to buy an DFI Lanparty Ultra- D over an ASUS A8N-SLI Premium U becuase he thought the UV paint and such would be annoying. Did I mention he was trying to get his x2 3800+ to 2.8 GHz? I told him he'd have a much better chance with the DFI board, but he said he would be much more happier if get got the ASUS and said the ASUS would work just as fine.

.......idoit:rolleyes:

I don't know. It looks fake to me. Every picture i've seen looks like someone used HORRIBLE spray paint on both the heatsink as well as the PCI Bracket.

The heatsink pics look like it's all chipped and damaged on the edges and the card itself just doesn't look polished. What did this guy do, go picking through the dumpsters at the NVIDIA labs?

Anyway... real or fake... the ATI R600's "leaked specs" are much more impressive... I'll wait until Feb.

2679ef36b61cc4adc7b66242e4022f41.jpg

HAVOC2k5 said:
Anyway... real or fake... the ATI R600's "leaked specs" are much more impressive... I'll wait until Feb.

Yeah, so everyone, stop ****ing your pants...It's just a video card and one that will be beaten shortly after release anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom