Ever wanted to try cocaine?

Status
Not open for further replies.
lol jeez man, what ridiculousness. Have you looked at their list of concoctions?

Concoctions
We do not technically advocate the mixing of Cocaine with alcohol, but if we did here's what we'd try (and for a little fun what we'd call it!):
Liquid Cocaine - Vodka, White Rum, Triple Sec, Cocaine
Cocaine Smash - Vodka, Cranberry, Cocaine
Cocaine Blast - Vodka, Triple Sec, Grapefruit, Cranberry, Cocaine
Cocaine Splash - Vodka, Triple Sec, Grapefruit, Cranapple, Orange, Cocaine
Cocaine Thriller - Vodka, Rum, Triple Sec, Southern Comfort, Cocaine (splash of Grand Marnier)
Cocaine Shot - Shot of Vodka, Cocaine and Powdered Sugar
Cocaine Snort - Shot - Tequila, Cocaine and Salt
Jagercaine - Shot of Jagermeister followed by 2 oz Cocaine shooter
Mexicaine - Tequila, Cocaine, Grenadine followed by 2 oz Cocaine shooter
SchlagerCaine - Shot of Goldschlager
Cocaine / Apple Tini - Apple Vodka with splash of Cocaine and twist of Lime

And psht......how weak is that, they dont even beat out espresso.

compare1.jpg

They measure energy content in caffeine... They boast new forumula when it is some sugar watter with a dump of caffeine in it.

jorsoft03 said:
I saw this on the news or something, seems pretty gimmicky. I'm gonna have to try it tho
Why? This crap is really bad for you. I've read about people dropping dead from heart attacks from having red bull, if this is so much more powerful I don't think I'd want to try it out.

003 said:
Why? This crap is really bad for you. I've read about people dropping dead from heart attacks from having red bull, if this is so much more powerful I don't think I'd want to try it out.

sucks for them LOL

003 said:

That's from people who have like 12 of them Seriously I saw this stupid girl on the news telling everyone that Red Bull was dangerous because she drank 14 of them and her her heart was beating super fast and had to go to the hospital. Of course that much caffeine is bad, there's nothing wrong with having a little though. It's not the drink itself but the caffeine that idiots don't know how to handle.

huh... well, i guess that explains the horrible feeling after drinking 7 energy drinks within an hour or two... hmm... yeah, that was a BADD night..

lol.. i may have a taste.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom