Ever Broke A Bone?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I broke my leg just below the knee doing wakeboard tricks on a trampoline. It was quite painful and i hope it never happens again. I have also broken my little toe many times and each time it feels more painful, the last time was about 3 weeks ago. Other injuries include a torn ACL in my right knee and a bruised and battered left knee cap, all in one night of playing soccer. Some guy kicked me right on the knee cap, that hurt like hell, then 5 minutes later i stepped wrong and snap there goes my ACL.

When i was in the hospital for the broken leg some guy next to me had been in a car accident and he said he could feel the glass in his eye and his leg was broken. The bone was sticking out and he had other broken bones and injuries too, so i feel kind of fortunate that i haven't had any really bad injuries. This was in South Africa in case you are wondering.

never broke a bone....I've cracked a knuckle before though.....not quite as painful as snapping your finger of course, but it was still painful and annoying not being able to bend the finger

Emily said:
I've broken a few fingers from playing basketball, and one from baseball in second grade. Sorry about your collar bone.

haha thanx...the hardest part about broken collar bone is prolly typing with one hand.....and changing shirts

I've never broken a bone. The worst thats happened to me is cracking my head open on a sowing machine when I was 5. Other then that, I sprained my wrist for benching to much weight at the gym. It hurt.

Oh yeah, i sent myself to the hospital on a trampoline by kneeing myself in the eye socket

And i did that from falling while I was on my knees, everytime i do something stupid and end up hitting the edge of the trampoline causing "ninja flips" or landing 10 feet away, or jumping from a structure i never hurt myself.

*Looks into space and reminisces* Slides........

I broke my two front teeth and my right arm on playground slides. For my teeth, I was climbing up a slide, slipped, and shattered them, with lots an' lots of blood everywhere. My front teeth, to this day, are stained because their fake, and stuff, but when I turn 18, I get them crowned so that'll be good.
We were playing tag on a different playground, and I was on top of this platform (with a slide) along with two other kids. The person who was "it" suddenly appeared from beneath the platform, and all three of us scrambled for the slide. The two kids jumped off before they landed, but I kept going down. At the last moment, my foot got in the way, hit the metal slide, I went head over heals, smashed my arm on the side of the slide, and landed face first into the sand.

Several toes, and countless sprains and strains. The ER doctors knew me by name growing up.

I succeeded in getting my skull creased, and adding 32 stitches on top of that, in a car wreck. I let a 13 year old drive. Cleaned out a ditch, jumped another one, and plowed up the bank on the other side. Totalled my car, and almost totalled me. The kid didn't get a scratch.

We used to go to these gravel pit's with our dirt bike's,I flew off the top of this one hill in 3rd gear on my kx 250 and didn't see the tree's that were on the other side :eek: Long story short broke my arm in 2 place's and tore some muscle's in my knee,I was screwed up for a good while and so was the bike :( Other than that when i was a kid i had both my arm's broke a couple time's :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom