Ever Broke A Bone?

Status
Not open for further replies.

H4x3r

AKA ComatoseClown
how many of yall have broken a bone??? haha thursday night i was racing my dirtbike and I took a double and landed not so strait...so long story short i flew over the handle bars, landed on my shoulder, and broke my collar bone. So now i have to wear this sling for a month....

I may have broken my fingers, because I couldnt use them for 2 months. But my parents wouldnt take me to the hospital (lame) and they thought i was just whining.

All they'll do for fingers at a hostpital is splint em to the next closest finger.

Might as well save yourself the hospital bill, grab some scotch tape and a popsicle stick and do it yourself. :p

I've broken several fingers and cracked one of the bones in my wrist.

Only ben to the hospital twice... once when I was born, and another for blood work.

:) I'm a pleased child.

However, so this isn't off topic so much: My cousin broke his arm during a basketball game, but didnt know it. When he told his father (Drunk, as usual), he replied "NO IT ISNT," and TWIST THE BROKEN ARM.

He had a cast on for a LONG time.

hmm.. I've broken bones 3 times.. Twice riding a bike.. And once playing football with buddies. I wasn't wearing protection on any of those occations :rolleyes:..

Never broke any bones but had quite a few close calls. Mostly on my dirtbike. Only been to the ER once and that was when I was 3 and I got stung in the eye by a bee. Who says they don't sting until they land? >_<

bla!! said:
All they'll do for fingers at a hostpital is splint em to the next closest finger.

Might as well save yourself the hospital bill, grab some scotch tape and a popsicle stick and do it yourself. :p

I've broken several fingers and cracked one of the bones in my wrist.

Free healthcare, meh.

I've broken so many bones .. it's ridiculous. Broke both of my ankles, both of my wrists, both of my thumbs. One of my toes, and a few of my fingers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom