European Plugin Adapter

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pyrothrillah

In Runtime
Looking for an adapter to change from European to US plugins. No clue what they are or anything.

I've seen the plugins that Europeans use they are two round pegs and put out like 220 I think. Way too hot of US appliances.

You have to check the volt range that the device is rated to run. Most devices with a power converter will run just fine on 110v but you can look and see. You can find plug converters at any electronics store.

I had to buy a down converter to run some of my 110 devices here on 220 power.

Yes if you have a device that is only designed to run at 110 and you plug it into a 220 line without a downconverter it will get fried.

NNNNOOOOO don't give away the EU's secret plans on how to take over the world. We are waiting for you to charge one of your nukes using a really really really long extension cable from Europe.

NNNNOOOOO don't give away the EU's secret plans on how to take over the world. We are waiting for you to charge one of your nukes using a really really really long extension cable from Europe.

otixko.jpg

If you just need the adapter any electronics store will have one.

If you need a downconverter (which most likely you will not as most electronics can run at 110-220) I am not sure. I had to buy mine in Sweden and only because my photo printer only ran on 110. But it is nice to have because I have a US power strip into it and have 6 usable 110v US power plugs at my house. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom