This ****es me off

Status
Not open for further replies.
One of my best friends is mexican(moved to the US when he was 14 from mexico), my cousins is full mexican, and i agree totally with everyone here. I saw on the news a week or so ago that there was a rally in LA about the treatment illegal migrant workers. Who the **** cares how they are treated. If you dont like it go back to mexico where you belong. If you want to work here and be treated fairly, do what my friends family did, become citizens. My friend, who is mexican, agrees with me on all of this. We actaully just talked about it yesterday. Today just so happens to be some made up holiday that all mexicans are to not work to show everyone how important the mexican workers are to our economy. I personally dont think it is going to make much of a difference for one day, well maybe my garbage wont get picked up like it is suppose to. :p jk

My friend and i were talking about this some more today. The government cant just go around and start snatching people up too fast, our economy would collapse. If you yanked out all hmm 11 million of them or so... this economy would collapse so **** hard in like 2 days. And it just sucks how our economy has progressed to rely on these ****in illegal pieces of ****. Even if they slowly deport them,,, the supply is just replenished each day,

Ohh we spend money to send them back,,,, so that way we can try again. What they need to do is build a ****in,,, berlin wall across the entire border... no wait.,, great wall of china sounds more like it,, gate the entire **** country off, put radar beacons on the sides incase anybody tries to swim it., and people tunnel under the wall??**** it make a moat!!!!!.

So many people only see the small picture,, they only see what is right now... oh yea we can pay people for cheap...

Then one day they will get educated and you wont have a job because they offered to work for your employer for cheaper than you,,,, and they will send the money that you deserve,, back to mexico. The government down there is loving it, Mexicos biggest import,,,,, is ****in money from the united states from the **** illegals.

Stop the illegals from working here,, and i think that would fix about 75% of the problem,,, besides the people that say " whaaaa,, i want to raise my children in a better place""",,,,, but then again,, they should do it the right way. We arent allowed to sneak into there country( like anybody would want to),, so they should give us the same respect.

And they are gunna grant amnesty and make all illegals who have been here for 2 years illegally.... Illegal?????/ WTF is that.

Oh yea that is really showing how good the US is... If they are gunna do that,, they might as well just open the border completely and put signs up that say "come **** me in the ***, i will let you"

i guess i am a culturist.. People are dying every day to fight for this country and keep it free. Yet some ****ing mexicans(i know there are others, but mexicans are about 70% of them) are squatting on this country and making it a spanish country. **** no i do not want a bi-language country... this is america.

And i dont care about whos country it was 100s of years ago, i dont care who owned the land. Present is all that matters.

I would love to go around with a blackjack and start smackin people but that would be against the law.

And the other crappy thing,, not saying it would happen, but not out of the realm of possibility.... Suppose one day the government decided to start rounding them up and ship them out.. 11 million(as of the year 2000, obviously a lot more now) people could definitly light some cities on fire. And i am sure that the **** terrorists would say" hmmm somebody else who hates americans,, will you join us against them?"

I wish there was some way i could help out besides voting and stupid rallys. Anybody have any ideas?

Our goverment is all to happy to make the USA nice and comfy for everyone...................everyone accept those of us born and raised here.

I completely agree with you jesber. What i would do, is fine everysingle illegal mexican in the counter $2000. If they do not pay up they get deported immediatly. If they do pay up, the get the chance to become legal, pay taxes and stop mooching off are money.

Sure it will be hard to do this, but in the end. Either alot of mexicans will be deported or america is gonna see alot of extra money.

Putting all the friggin money into catching everyone that comes over is a waste of time as well, all of the money we put into supporting stopping illegal's could be spent on much more useful things.

There was a massive rally downtown here (Boise) as well, however there were far more American flags than anything else, I swear I saw more red white and blue than any other color. These people love this country (far more than half of the kids at my school) and are willing to do alot to get in and make a good life, why not give that to them and suffer a little financial loss while we're at it? You want world peace? We need to start helping people rather than shutting them out.

If you don't like the U.S, get out and stop complaining, if you do, by all means come and try to help change the problems we are facing right now.

I aggree with all of you. We need to stop illegal immigration and limit legal imigration to only people who would benifit America.

Solution:

land mines

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom