Epicness

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just got my tax return, and bought this for myself. Not as a television, but as a computer display. According to the guys I work with, I'm 100% geek LOL

Dynex® - 40" Class / 1080p / 60Hz / LCD HDTV - DX-L40-10A

Only have a pc hooked up to it running 1920*1080 and snagged the calibration numbers from one of the displays at work and set mine up. 600 total after employee discount, 4yr warranty, and all of the cables to hook it all up. one more paycheck and I get a 20" span full motion wall mount so I can flip it 90* for my desk and bed, and flat against the wall for tv purpouses (after I upgrade to HD cable)

But the sheer size of this thing is amazing, If I went with the 42" it wouldn't fit in the car, and the 46/47 would have been too big for the table I have. As it is, I had to flip my table sideways, and the tv hangs out 2" over the edge of the table. OH mind you, I'm sitting 2ft from this thing as I type it. I pulled the 22" and replaced with the 40" lol... I would so post a pic but I lost the cable for my camera XD

pretty cool mate. I have been really wanting to grab are 52' lcd and set it up to my comp for some gaming, but have never got around to it because the **** thing is to big to lug around that much.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom