Flanker

Banned
Video.

Article #1.

Article #2.

enzowned3qh.jpg

wow that must suck.. 600k to a million

but at least the people in the car were not even (seriously) hurt

by the looks of the car i would assume someone died!

This is one of the reasons why I am glad that I am only buying my sister's $#!+ box car for about $1000.

If I smash it, I will just get a new one.

That's absolutely awesome... Go out drinking, challenge some other rich drunk to a race in malibu california, wrap your 3/4 of a million dollar
ferrari enzo around a pole... no THROUGH a pole... Then disappear...

Don't worry, when you wake up from the hangover the next day, "IT WON'T ALL BE A BAD DREAM!" No... you really totaled a 3/4 of a million dollar vehicle... and better yet... the cops will be picking you up ASAP for fleeing the scene of an accident... to make matters worse you'll probably be the laughing stock of the whole police department and no one will feel any pity for a rich idiot who just threw 3/4 million dollars in the toliet....

ok... this is for the driver of that car...

frigginnoob.jpg

I saw that on all my local news since I live in laguna hills which is like 20 mins away from that and I've seen that exact car like three times before just crusing aorund.People where I live have like three of those in there garage.Shoot I wish I could afford something like that.I would of took alot better care of that then he did.I think he fled becuase he has some important job that problay could affect it or something like that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom