Votes: 0 0.0%
  • d. 128mb

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
randy said:
What about your grandchildren and great-grandchildren?

To be truthful i dont give a rats ass. Enviornmentalists are preventing humans form evolving. If they really gave a sht then they try to create a life without nature and sht like that. I btw i am not getting married or having children.

but please dont be offended, this is my opinion and i dont want a flamewar. Im sure there are only a handful of ppl like me anyways.

The comment posted here was totally uncalled for. If I see something like that again..I will delete this thread and BAN your user. THINK!!! Before you type your replies!!===MicroBell

ohGrFreak said:
Don't care, I'll be long dead before I would be dramatically affected.

How many years do you think it will take? Just wondering :)

In fact, how many years do people think it will take before the planet is effected by global warming?

my friend has gills... he is ready for the flooded phase the earth shall face... or so he shouts while wearing that sandwich board that reads "the end is nigh"

Kangaroo said:
Hydrogen is too inflammable, highly dangerous as a fuel source (except in the Sun of course :))

It's not THAT dangerous as a fuel source. Perhaps if you're thinking about combustion engines, yes, in that case it is. But just because most petrolium-based fuels (and bio-diesels, which aren't petrolium-based...though they aren't developed enough to be used in the mainstream) are used to create powers via combustion engines doesn't mean that hydrogen would be. Actually, there's a good chance it isn't even possible

Have you ever heard of Fuel Cells? Those use hydrogen, though prototypes aren't without problems at this point in time. I'm not describing how they work over here. Instead I'll link you over to a site I find very readable...and one with a huge database of explanations. What would we do without them? Enjoy. http://science.howstuffworks.com/fuel-cell.htm

I always heard that hydrogen was less dangerous than gasoline... I belive I heard that on a few television programs.

hydrogen fuel cells are actually looking like they could be the way forward... i was lucky enough to get up close to a honda prototype a year or so ago... and yes as qiranworms said they are not without their problems at the moment.... though all of the major car companies and the major oil companies exxon(esso), shell, BP, etc are all researching into these technologies... so it is likely to be a part of our futures... something has to be done, we as a civilisation polute far too much and we need to start protecting our planet for further generations to enjoy!!!

ok well, im concerened. i know its not going to affect me really seriously, but i know it will to my children, and grand children. And also, i was born in houstion texas, and have lived there my whole life, 16 years. and i can tell that each year, its getting a lil hotter. I can tell quite a big difference from like 5-6 years ago, and today. Its not like a 20 degree increase, but its noticable. Maybe its bout time people start paying mroe attention to global warming, and its problems it will cause in the future. I can get into much more detail, but dont want a flamewar, hehe. I have voted

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom