• d. 128mb

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kangaroo

Daemon Poster
I want to take a poll of age compared to people who are concerned and know about Enhanced Green House Gas (Global Warming).

I am somewhat concerned... I don't see why active steps aren't being taken. Alternate power sources... why isn't solar power being used as much... I mean everyone still used regular electric power from pollution creating power plants. We need to make a switch over to a non-pollutant gasoline for transportation as well, such as hydrogen. If we take two active steps such as promoting a nonpolutant transportation gasoline and nonpolutant household electricity source the earth would be a much cleaner place.

Hydrogen is too inflammable, highly dangerous as a fuel source (except in the Sun of course :))

There is a new technology called "Smart Windows" that has just been researched. Hopefully it can be used in buildings by 2010, they are essentially windows and solar panels in one. Sky scrapers will be powered by how much area their windows take up.

There are many other more complicated technologies in research, but I wouldn't want to make people bored :)

WHat do you think just caused all of those hurricanes to hit Florida and the carribean? Global warming, of course! One of its "symptoms" is frequent hurricanes. Another one is coming, too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom