Enough with the Conroe already!

Status
Not open for further replies.
little do you guys know that conroe has been designed with an ultra secret function "EXECUTE FUNCTION CONTROL KILL"...and is being shipped to terrorists worldwide

likewise, currently AMD has been experimenting with codename KATRINA, a microprocessor capable of implanting itself inside weather fronts and altering them into natural disasters such as hurricanes and tsunamis...hence why their current processors suck

I knew it,

Just because Intel is making a better core than AMD doesn't mean you guys have to go all crazy and flame everyone who supports it. If Intel makes a good core, AMD will decide to make a better one, it will just be better for people who keep up with technology. I'll be selling my old comptuer once Conroe is released and build myself a new machine. I don't care what brand my processor is, I just wnat something cheap and fast!

I am already telling all my friends about conroe and telling them to buy it instead of Am2, I think its better to educate people than purposely lieing to them just because I support AMD!

The problem I see in the posts are people that talk about Conroe only say things about Conroe. That's great, but it's not answering the posters questions usually. The best way would be to answer their question the best you can, then afterwards suggest waiting for Conroe if possible, then give some facts as to why.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom