English only

Status
Not open for further replies.
Or bury a nuke every 1/4 mile about 200' under ground along the border and set them off all at once so everything south of the border splits off. Then cut off all air traffic too and from central and south America (with surface to air missles).

And mount guns too.

And pay UPS to ship everyone who's still here illegally back.

The General said:
Or bury a nuke every 1/4 mile about 200' under ground along the border and set them off all at once so everything south of the border splits off. Then cut off all air traffic too and from central and south America (with surface to air missles).

And mount guns too.

And pay UPS to ship everyone who's still here illegally back.

The General: You want answers?
Kaffee (Tom Cruise): I think I'm entitled to them.
The General: You want answers?
Kaffee: I want the truth!
The General: You can't handle the truth! Son, we live in a world that has walls. And those walls have to be guarded by men with guns. Who's gonna do it? You? You, Lt. Weinberg? I have a greater responsibility than you can possibly fathom. You weep for Santiago and you curse the Marines. You have that luxury. You have the luxury of not knowing what I know: that Santiago's death, while tragic, probably saved lives. And my existence, while grotesque and incomprehensible to you, saves lives...You don't want the truth. Because deep down, in places you don't talk about at parties, you want me on that wall. You need me on that wall.
We use words like honor, code, loyalty...we use these words as the backbone to a life spent defending something. You use 'em as a punchline. I have neither the time nor the inclination to explain myself to a man who rises and sleeps under the blanket of the very freedom I provide, then questions the manner in which I provide it! I'd rather you just said thank you and went on your way. Otherwise, I suggest you pick up a weapon and stand a post. Either way, I don't give a **** what you think you're entitled to!

Best rant EVER!!

**** ya!!!!!

That is the truth. *sigh* Wish some people would change their ideas. We can make it against the law (our law) to be here in America with out proper citizenship. We could do this. If you remember,the president of Mexico condemned bushs stance on immigration reform. Our friends south of the border dont like it. Dont get me started on Venezuela.

Yeah, screw Venezuela and their awesome water falls!

angel-falls-01.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom