An English Breakfast to start the Day!

Status
Not open for further replies.
But salty we can't all live in a 17th centuray house and have more disposable income than most small countries :p

Funny thing I discovered... the dude in the videos (not his son in this one) uses Lodge cast iron cookware. Lodge comes from South Pittsburg, Tennessee, which is not too far away from me (the far side of Chattanooga). I was looking online to see how much a cast iron Dutch oven costs from Lodge and came across that fact. My mother-in-law goes to the cornbread festival they have each year there and Lodge is the sponsor.

Trotter I know this might sound a bit strange but what exactly is she after a double or a single? there is some in antique shops I live by I might be able to find one at a really reduced price if she wants one.

I have never really tried to cook a tortilla, I have done frittatas though which are the Italian equivalent and my Vietnamese step mum taught me how to make a Vietnamese frittata although she wouldn't accept it was an omelette or frittata. Spanish ones have never really interested me.

Now look, i've had to go make an omelette.

But seriously that guy is so lazy he has to buy pre grated cheese ? he truly is an excellent chef. :freak:

Normally i like the Aussie Big Break Fast.
2 Fried Eggs (over easy), 2 Bacon, 2 Sausage, Toast, Fried Totamo.
I normally put a little bit of chilli sauce with it too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom