Engineering

Status
Not open for further replies.

babyblue10

Baseband Member
Who here is an electronic engineering? Anybody can recomend some nice forum about electronic? (etc troubleshooting)

I am a Telecommunications/Electronics Engineering Technologist. I havent gone on any forum for such a thing. What do you need to know?

well actually i like reading forum regarding the problem people face (like tech forum about computer) so if there any electronic forum that is good would be apreciate.

"Electronics" is a pretty big area. What exactly are u looking for?. People on "this" forum for example mainly talk about "building computers". As in putting components together and overclocking them. Discussions about the actual "design" of components is usually not discussed. Which is somewhat unfortunate, b/c that is an extremely interesting area of course.

And electronics is even a bigger area.. I doubt you will find any forum in electronics that is as active as this one though.. People here love computers. And they use the computers they love to talk about computers. I doubt people in pure electronics spend that much time on computers to post this much of stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom