The Energy Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
There's actually this boozed up energy drink called Sparks that's really good. It's like drinking a full throttle with 7% alcohol content. My roomate loves them because it combines everything he loves about liquor and mountain dew and gaming. Good stuff.

it always bothered me that there are drink mixes with energy drinks e.g. Red Bull & Vodka. it can't be good mixing a stimulant with a depressant : /

it always bothered me that there are drink mixes with energy drinks e.g. Red Bull & Vodka. it can't be good mixing a stimulant with a depressant : /

Well I enjoy Vodka & Red Bull when I am on a night out but I only drink 3 - 4 then I swap but I have seen some people go nut's from drinking to many of them .

the exception is that i find energy drinks are great hangover cures. i prefer Powerade/Gatorade for this purpose.
True. Lets say that I have had one of those mornings where I was gaming until late, and then I woke up with 15 minutes to shower $#!+ shave get dressed and open the shop down stairs, I will be packing down a red bull or mother in a flash.

However that's only happened once ever since I moved in on top of the computer shop that i live at.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom