The Energy Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just stab myself in the leg- I find it gives me all the energy I need.

That, and I drink Dr. Pepper alot. Alot, Alot...Alot...

I've gotten into coffee for a kick. I used to chug sweet tea, but I'm trying to get away from the sugar.

Full Throttle is wicked... used to drink it a lot when I worked for Coca-Cola. It and Rockstar.

Now it's a couple or three cups of coffee in the morning, if I need it.

SF Red Bull for me, 2 a day

2 a day? WTF Warez...

You posted your INSANELY HUGE SUPPLEMENT LIST like a few weeks ago and there was like 10 things on that list.... And you mean to tell me that you need 2 cans of Red Bull Also? WTF are you??? Surely you're not human.

huge_muscles.jpg

WAREZ MONSTER IS ON THE FAR RIGHT... YOU WONDER WHY THEY CALL HIM MONSTER?

or if they have other stuff to do.

exactly. there are some many things to take care of during the day that sleep gets slashed from my schedule. all other things considered, i still think of myself as an athlete and i eat like one too, so nutrition and physical fitness are all where they need to be.

oh, precious sleep.

SF Red Bull is my energy drink of choice, but I don't drink them any more. If I need something in the morning I have coffee or espresso/cappuccino (i bought a maker) and I drink a lot of tea, mostly green or yerba mate.

There's actually this boozed up energy drink called Sparks that's really good. It's like drinking a full throttle with 7% alcohol content. My roomate loves them because it combines everything he loves about liquor and mountain dew and gaming. Good stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom