The Energy Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
As far as regular soft drinks Sun Drop is king. As for the "energy" drinks, I like Rockstar because I like the taste and it turns your wee a weird greenish color.

I had a drink called Xtazy and it made my wee turn green to, wierd eh anyone else get this?

I had jolt cola and I enjoyed it, but it doesnt taste to great, also does the 220 Jolts of caffiene, Mean miligrams?

I had crunk juice before I went to the airport, I didnt know it was also arousal juice or whatever it had horny goat weed in it. so I walked around the airport with a boner half the time, It stunk : ( I had basketball shorts on o.0

NO, actually I was one of those people. So I totally understand.

It's from poor nutrition, over consumption of SUGAR, lack of good exercise, lack of any exercise, not enough water intake... the list goes on...

or if they have other stuff to do.

I don't need "Quick Fix Energy Drinks" anymore. And that's exactly what those drinks are... a quick fix. They work for a short period of time then leave you feeling worse then before you drank them.

The Key to fueling your body with plenty of energy is (Planned Nutrition & Daily Exercise).

#1 Most Importantly - Eat Breakfast
Make sure you have a decent combination of Protein, Carbs and LOW FAT.
Eggs, Oatmeal, Fresh Fruits, Low Fat Milk, Whole Wheat Bread... Take a Multi vitamin. Drink at least 20oz of water

#2 Get some exercise - Walk, Run, Bike, Swim, Weight train... Do Something...

#3 Make sure you get 6-8 hours of sleep every night....

Just those 3 alone will put you on the road to never needing an energy drink during the day.

I can second that.

Ever since i have been on my diet and been eating better food, and generally trying to get rid of my caffeen addiction that i have had since high school, about the only time I need to drink coffee is when I am at cafe with friends. None of this NesCafe Instant Coffee Morning Kick Start routine.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom