The Energy Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

KCRMYZ

Banned
I was curious to what drinks you guys use to get your energy.

Also, does anyone know any good coffee mixes or homemade energy drinks.

Have fun : ]

Make a normal cup of coffee and add some ground up caffeine pills to the mix - that gives you a boost.

OR

Just neck off a few bottles of red bull for a quick blast.

I'm don't like taking in caffeine. All I need is a good 8 hours of sleep, and I'm good to go. Or sometimes I eat an apple, along with breakfast, as I heard it's an alternative to caffeine.

Red Bull (Sugar Free), Vault, Full Throttle or Sobe Adrenile Rush (Sugar Free) is what I get to wake myself up in the morning for work.

Jolt Cola the drink of the ELITE Hacker

joltcolaac4.jpg

jolt is hands down the best energy drink around. and this is coming for a sleep-deprived university student. it got me through soooo many all-nighters when i was studying for organic chemistry exams. my fave is silver, then blue. but ultra is good as well.

As far as regular soft drinks Sun Drop is king. As for the "energy" drinks, I like Rockstar because I like the taste and it turns your wee a weird greenish color.

I don't need "Quick Fix Energy Drinks" anymore. And that's exactly what those drinks are... a quick fix. They work for a short period of time then leave you feeling worse then before you drank them.

The Key to fueling your body with plenty of energy is (Planned Nutrition & Daily Exercise).

#1 Most Importantly - Eat Breakfast
Make sure you have a decent combination of Protein, Carbs and LOW FAT.
Eggs, Oatmeal, Fresh Fruits, Low Fat Milk, Whole Wheat Bread... Take a Multi vitamin. Drink at least 20oz of water

#2 Get some exercise - Walk, Run, Bike, Swim, Weight train... Do Something...

#3 Make sure you get 6-8 hours of sleep every night....

Just those 3 alone will put you on the road to never needing an energy drink during the day.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom