End Of The World Dec 21st 2012

I was reiterating what you said to back it up. Grudge much? Exactly what i was talking about PP. Immaturity at its best. Go bother someone else kid, because that's exactly how you act, like a self righteous kid.

Mine Falls on the 20th, so if i did believe in the doomsday stuff I would have a paycheck to blow :p
No, your post was immaturity at its best. "I went to school blah blah so my education that has no relevance to history of the Mayans says this". Uh huh. YOU are proving my point. You posted exactly what I said with nonsense in the middle. :rolleyes:

No, your post was immaturity at its best. "I went to school blah blah so my education that has no relevance to history of the Mayans says this". Uh huh. YOU are proving my point. You posted exactly what I said with nonsense in the middle.
I was reiterating your point, and I happen to have a class based on the romans and the Renaissance. So my tid bit was actual knowledge. Not just, oh ya, i read somewhere the leap year changed it. Like you. Seriously dude, Sniff your ass more.

If a race could predict the end of the planet (more like the beginning of the end, not the end it self...). Then they very well could see that the earths rotation has been slowing down due to our core cooling, thus our magnetic field HAS been weakening. They would also know about leap year establishment and figure that into the prophecy. That is, of course, if it was or is true. I do know this much, we have no control over if our sun decides to have a hyper flare or a flare that is actually large enough to destroy this planet in it's entirety, or start the beginning of the end.

If a race could predict the end of the planet (more like the beginning of the end, not the end it self...). Then they very well could see that the earths rotation has been slowing down due to our core cooling, thus our magnetic field HAS been weakening. They would also know about leap year establishment and figure that into the prophecy. That is, of course, if it was or is true. I do know this much, we have no control over if our sun decides to have a hyper flare or a flare that is actually large enough to destroy this planet in it's entirety, or start the beginning of the end.

See my earlier post, they are counting days not years so leap year is a non issue.

Yeeeaaah I'm still trying to figure out when on the 21st it's supposed to happen. It's kind of subjective when the 21st starts...

So wait, does that mean the world will end for each time zone every hour? Each hour, another time zone goes dark...guess you're really boned now, Dan.

Yeeeaaah I'm still trying to figure out when on the 21st it's supposed to happen. It's kind of subjective when the 21st starts...

So wait, does that mean the world will end for each time zone every hour? Each hour, another time zone goes dark...guess you're really boned now, Dan.

Same here. Does it all end as soon as the first clock switches over to the 21st? Or as the last clock goes to the 22nd?

I think it's all fake anyways so it really doesn't matter anyways. :p

We could just apply the rule of relativity... But in all seriousness, the end wouldn't be something that just happens suddenly, it would be something that happens so slowly over time that there is no way to possibly stop it.

Back
Top Bottom