end user agreements

Status
Not open for further replies.
All Rogers did was pass along the email that they got from the ESA ;)

Half the torrents that are out there right now are put there on purpose and being tracked.

Rogers won't do anything dude,Had a couple myself now and i'm still going :D

Do not be surprised if your ISP has been subpoenaed [insert government copyright body here] for your IP Address.

If that is the case, legally they have to hand that information over otherwise, they face (the ISP) the charges themselves.

You might find some thing in your turms and conditions stating that you (as the account holder) are legally liable for any thing that gets downloaded on you IP address.

Canada is one of the most leaniant countrys on the copy right crap,They can't just get subpoenaed by anyone as the CRIA already tried to get the supreme court of canada to make ISP's hand over info and lost.

All the big ISP's here plus the courts said its infringement of customer privacy and it won't happen :D

Yeah Canadian law is so lax about P2P. The Supreme Court of Canada has already ruled twice against the CRIA to make P2P sharing illegal.

Yha, you're not the first, but as said, all a company has to do is host a torrent, and EVERYONE d/ling from them show up in the torrent d/ler. Freinds in Hali got those throughout time.

Your issue is Uploading. Its not illegal to d/l, just upload.

Worst really that can happen is Rogers cuts you off their service.

where going to contact rogers this week end. if it was detected using p2p they cant do anything as ESA has used something to detect me that they are trying to prohibit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom