The end is nigh, repent sinners! Global warming..whatever.

Status
Not open for further replies.
jesus save us

im tired of all this BS about the earth warming up or cooling down

screw it we'll grow oranges in Alaska if we have to

It doesn't matter what happens... there's always someone to grab it up and run with it. We have a warm spell: "Oh Dear God!!! The earth is warming!!!" Cold winter? "The Ice Age is upon us!!!"

I don't worry about it. I live in the foothills of the Smoky Mountains, so the oceans won't reach me. I live in the South, so cold ain't a problem. Bring it on.

It doesn't matter what happens... there's always someone to grab it up and run with it. We have a warm spell: "Oh Dear God!!! The earth is warming!!!" Cold winter? "The Ice Age is upon us!!!"

I don't worry about it. I live in the foothills of the Smoky Mountains, so the oceans won't reach me. I live in the South, so cold ain't a problem. Bring it on.

Nah, you will bake in 70 degree heat instead.

woe is us

[offtopic]

It is too bad our sun isn't massive enough to supernova, I would have enjoyed it, while I was able to.

[/offtopic]

and too bad you won't be alive in roughly 7 billion years to see it if it was massive enough. :p

Oriox said:
Nah, you will bake in 70 degree heat instead.
I assume you are talking Celsius? 70 around here is a mild day. ;)

Won't matter. I have good AC. If need be I can build a hillside bunker... it's always 58F underground. :D Hills come in handy.

haha i live right at the edge of the applachian mountains...it snowed once in about the last 3 years.

this whole global warming, ice age junk is a joke. who cares...i'd rather have hot weather anyway and let the beach come closer to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom