The end of net neutrality = bad

Status
Not open for further replies.
heh, why in the world did I have a very bad feeling it all has to do with bittorents and the movie,music and some technology companies wanting to shut (US) people down from doing what we do ?
Some people download illegally, some don't, I tend to stay away from downloading any new or -old- movies and music.
I rather capture it from recording off of youtube.com or download it from other people on video sites that right way and legal way.

The fight is still going, though.

Yes, but it will never happen. No one will allow for any single country to take claim over the internet. The furthest you will ever see is what we have now. MPAA and RIAA filing lawsuits in other countries.

There is no way the UK, Australia or any other country will allow for the USA to take control just as there is no way the USA will let anyone else take control.

So they can fight all they want. It will never be resolved and never happen.

Yes, but it will never happen. No one will allow for any single country to take claim over the internet. The furthest you will ever see is what we have now. MPAA and RIAA filing lawsuits in other countries.

There is no way the UK, Australia or any other country will allow for the USA to take control just as there is no way the USA will let anyone else take control.

So they can fight all they want. It will never be resolved and never happen.

But it doesn't have to go as far as a single country taking over. Net Neutrality could take a hit just if the ISPs got more power, which I could definitely see happening.

For alot of people the internet is becoming a essential home service just as much as Gas, Water and Electricity. In the UK an the EU they are heavily regulated, price gouging and client abuse is taken very seriously.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom