Emergency Biss Is On The Verge Of Death!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

WarrenX

In Runtime
Please if your reading this... the site below has given the public many great programs including protowall, blocklist, etc. has fallen behind in payment and need help or else they will die. Without this site the p2p community will be crippled! Check it out and help if you can.

---------------> Here <--------------------

Not spam, but a request. WarrenX asked me about posting it and I gave my permission. I have edited it to better reflect what it should be.

Without this site the p2p community will be crippled!
No it won't. I haven't even heard of that site before.
Piracy(as much as i like it) will eventually die
How many times have I heard people say that?

Piracy won't die as long as companies keep charging more than what they should for software/media.

Every time one site is shut down, people just start using other sites.
Every time somebody implements an anti-piracy method, people will work out a way around it.

No it won't. I haven't even heard of that site before.
How many times have I heard people say that?

Piracy won't die as long as companies keep charging more than what they should for software/media.

Every time one site is shut down, people just start using other sites.
Every time somebody implements an anti-piracy method, people will work out a way around it.

It's like the 3 little pigs. The pirates are the pigs, the companies are the wolf and the sites are the houses, the wolf keeps blowing down the houses and the little pigs keep migrating. The more pigs the more the big bad wolf huffs and puffs and pretty soon the pigs have to find a new house but the big bad wolf won't be far behind.

It's like the 3 little pigs. The pirates are the pigs, the companies are the wolf and the sites are the houses, the wolf keeps blowing down the houses and the little pigs keep migrating. The more pigs the more the big bad wolf huffs and puffs and pretty soon the pigs have to find a new house but the big bad wolf won't be far behind.
more like, the few billion little pigs. Occasionally, the wolf will catch one or two, and occasioally it can slow down migration for some, but that's all.

:laughing:

Sorry but P2P crippled by what? Your site has a SQL error first. 2nd you do not run things like Peer Guardian which is more known that you.

3rd the people involved should know that at times donations are not coming in and they ahve to cover it. If they were not prepared for that it is not our fault.

Sorry but i was aournd before things like this and did P2P i will be around after it as well...

:laughing:

Sorry but P2P crippled by what? Your site has a SQL error first. 2nd you do not run things like Peer Guardian which is more known that you.

3rd the people involved should know that at times donations are not coming in and they ahve to cover it. If they were not prepared for that it is not our fault.

Sorry but i was aournd before things like this and did P2P i will be around after it as well...

rofl well until they can beam movies into my head via telepathy im gonna stick with p2p, btw the use of p2p represents the greatest value, liberation of thought.

Its bound to happen, Piracy(as much as i like it) will eventually die, and for a site to be involved that much in it is suicide.

Piracy will die?.......lol.....thats not even funny dude, saying piracy will die is like saying crime will die it will never ever ever happen. like seriously its just like violence it will never be eliminated only change with the times from cave men beating each other to tanks blastin at eachother

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom