embarasments...

Status
Not open for further replies.
dude they are tested all the time and they are ranked worst for snow storms casue they slip from being to top heavy and can roll easily in heavy winds.

im not planning to get an isuzu or anything and uhh if there was a foot of snow, your car couldnt move so id go with the top heavy car vs the unmoveable car.

edit- heavy winds couldnt knock over a car. unless your in a tornado and in that case i dont think it matters what type of vecichle it is.

Static_11 said:
my mom and his brother and mom was in the room... lol

oooooo ok that makes sense, you coulda said that earlier. But did they get the joke too?

uhh dude, an SUV is top heavy which means all it will do is peal out in a foot of snow or still it would get stuck. and i have my car casue for 1 its pimp for 2 i race and for 3 i just said that i live in texas and i dont get snow and when i do i stay inside and dont drive til its all gone. uhh you ever been in Rhode Island? i witnessed my dads frineds Ford explorer get knoked over by 70mph wind in a snow storm. believe me its possible. oh and it handled liek shit on the ice and peeled out on the snow. so not only do i have the rankings on my side ive driven in it w/ experience before too.

ill post the full story in a few minutes... thats a shortened version.. i didnt have much time

DJ-CHRIS said:
lol

and why are you soo eager to drive, it's not all what it's hyped to be.

That's what a lot of people say, but I think it's so fun. I love driving so much.

Static_11 said:
Well.. im 14 as you know and your 42... your keys are like my password..So once you take a class and pass an exam.. then you are . in my eyes, responsible for operating a computer. And only then will you be able to obtain my password.
Who bought the PC?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom